Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Johnsonville Sausages

Established in 1945 by Ralph F. and Alice B. Stayer, Johnsonville Sausages still holds strong today. From bratwursts to sausage patties their products are always excellent.

Recently Johnsonville Sausages contacted me because they saw my blog. A few weeks later I received a complementary apron, with my blogs name on it, in the mail.

Marketing wise, it is really smart on their behalf because I’m the next generation of consumers. Many people overlook millennial marketing but I think it’s absolutely huge and Johnsonville Sausages does too.

A few nights ago I bought a pack of bratwursts and threw them on the grill. The one in the picture is perfection, juicy and wonderfully caramelized.





















2 comments:

Katharina said...

Hey! Thanks for giving me the link to your blog. I'm looking forward to reading it! :)

- Katharina

MattR said...

Hey Dylan, it’s Matt checking in on your blog. I’m really glad that you were able to put your apron to good use right away!

Did you get a chance to check out www.CreateYourOwnVille.com? That’s our contest and sweepstakes page where you can enter to win more than $24,000 in cash and grilling prizes. Have you submitted an entry yet? Happy grilling!!