Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dinner

Sunday night we cooked dinner at home the way it’s supposed to be during the summer. At 5:00 I went out to the garden to see what was ripe and cooked with those ingredients. I know most of my posts are eating out in restaurants but I also love to cook and help coordinate dinner too. Photography wise I shoot all my own photos with a Nikon D60.













Stuffed goat cheese zucchini blossoms, cherry vinaigrette, basil oil














Sourdough pan fried in olive oil, fresh mozzarella, golden tomato and jalapeno gazpacho, balsamic glaze














Seared sea scallops, lemon vinaigrette, cucumber ribbons, oranges















Seared sea scallops, golden tomato and jalapeno gazpacho, cucumber ribbons
















Seared sea scallops, orange salad with lemon vinaigrette, chives

No comments: